For small pools
Zodiac’s RE/L L-shaped electric heater is particularly useful in above ground pools, in spas, and in pools for medical use.
Easy to install, it is particularly recommended for a service compartment with a small space.
Temperature regulation is governed by a mechanical thermostat. Water heats quickly to guarantee you swimming comfort and allow you to use your pool more often and longer throughout the year.
For which pools?
- Outdoor, Indoor and sheltered pools
- Recommended for above ground pools,
- Private pools,
- Water volume from 20 to 80 m³ (private, open air pool, temperate climate with thermal cover from May 15th to September 15th)
- Adapted to above-ground pools, spas and medical pools,
- Easy to install
- Mechanical thermostat
- Electric control box with flow controller
- Rotating mechanical 16-40°C thermostat
- Pin water tightness using EPDM collar
- Hypalon moulded electric connections
- Positive safety high temperature limiters
- Power contactor
|Maximum vol. (m3)||20 to 80 m3|
|Operating power (kW)||3 to 12 kW (depending on model)|
|Maximum operating power Tri 400 V (A)||5 to 18 (depending on model)|
|Maximum operating power Mono 230 V (A)||14 to 40 (depending on model)|
|Min. flow (m3/h)||5|
|Max. flow (m3/h)||22|
|Hydraulic connection||PVC Ø 50 ot Ø 63|