Industrial pool heater
The RE/I is the most powerful heater in the electric range, and it is suited for pools larger than 150 cubic metres. It is available in medium and high powered versions (from 30 to 120 kW) for personalised comfort.
Complete digital regulator
The RE/I is equipped with a complete digital regulator that makes it really easy for you to modulate the thermostat, the timer, etc., to keep the pool water at the optimal temperature from season to season.
This heater is modular, because it is equipped with two heating elements. It can use just one heating element when the outside temperature is relatively high, in the summer. So, you use less energy than in winter.
For which pools?
- Outdoor, Indoor and sheltered pools
- In ground, partially in ground, above ground
- Private and public pools,
- Water volume from 150 m³ (under special conditions, consult your professional)
- For larger pools (over 150 m3)
- Easy to install
- Complete digital regulation
- Maximum strength
- Pre-wired control box with precision thermostat (+0.5°C).
- Digital display
- Positive safety high temperature limiter
- Flow switch
- Luminous control switches
- Power contactors
- Pin water tightness using EPDM collars
- HYPALON electric connection
- U format allowing for easy assembly and water retention
- Factory installed power modulation (2 manual stages)
- Plan on installing a by-pass if the filter pump flow is greater than 30 m3
- Tri-phased electric 400 V power supply protected by a 30 mA ground fault circuit breaker (not supplied)
|Maximum vol. (m3)||Contact you retailer|
|Voltage||400V / 3N /50 Hz|
|Absorbed intensity||de 44 à 174 (depending on model)|
|Operating power||12 +18 kW to 60+60 kW (depending on model)|
|Water flow (m3/h)||20 to 50 m3/h (depending on model)|
|Hydraulic connection||PVC half-unions, ø 63, glued or 2 flanges, DN 80, with glued PVC fitting, Ø 90 (depending on model)|
|Weight||30 kg to 58 kg (depending on model)|