Red LineThe reliable heater that’s right for your pool
It works in most pools less than 80 cubic metres, for optimal value for money. Its power of 3 to 12 kW is sufficient for most needs. Its manufacturing quality ensures maximum toughness (EPDM flanges, Hypalon connectors).
The thermostat, with digital and timing display, is very precise: +/- 0.5°C.
For which pools?
- Outdoor, Indoor and sheltered pools
- Recommended for above ground pools,
- Private pools,
- Water volume from 20 to 80 m3 (private, open air pool, temperate climate with thermal cover from May 15th to September 15th)
- The best value for money.
- Easy to install
- Digital thermostat
- Maximum strength
- Electric control box with precision thermostat ± 0.5°C with digital display and timer
- Positive safety high temperature limiter
- Pin watertightness using EPDM collars
- Hypalon electric connections
- Flow controller
- Power contactors
- On/Off switch + Indicators
- Complete appliance, pre-wired needing no control box
- Simplified Mono 230 V / Tri 400 V coupling (Tri 230 V on request) RedLine 12 is always 400 V triphased
- Electric power supply protected by a 30 mA ground fault circuit breaker (not supplied)
|Maximum vol. (m3)||20 to 80 m3|
|Operating power (kW)||3 to 12 kW (depending on model)|
|Maximum operating power Tri 400 V (A)||5 to 18 (depending on model)|
|Maximum operating power Mono 230 V (A)||14 to 40 (depending on model)|
|Min. flow (m3/h)||5|
|Max. flow (m3/h)||30|
|Hydraulic connection||1/2 PVC Ø 63 + reduction Ø 50|