Compatible with all types of household heating systems
Each Heat Line model is compatible with all types of household heating system, including heat pump, boiler, geothermal and solar. It also uses your house’s existing heating system, which sees little use over the summer, or renewable energy.
Versatile and easy to install
The Heat Line pool exchanger is easy to install and has several configurations in order to adapt to all types of installation. It is available as a bare-bones model, with no circulator, so that you can better personalise it with your pool equipment and adapt it completely to your installation. It is installed in the service compartment, adjacent to the boiler and at the exit of the filtration unit, without bypass.
Precise and reliable
Temperature control is done via a ‘precision’ thermostat with a digital display. It offers maximum toughness, with titanium plates and a Noryl/polyamide housing.
For which pools?
- Outdoor, Indoor and sheltered pools
- In ground, partially in ground, above ground pools both private and public,
- Water volume from 50 to 200 m³ (private, open air pool, temperate climate with thermal cover from May 15th to September 15th)
- Power: from 20 to 70 kW
- Installation: in the technical room, line assembly
- Electric power supply: single phased (230 V)
- Compatible with all types of household heating
- Easy to install
- Maximum strength
- Several configurations available adaptable to all types of installation: Heat Line without circulator, bare Heat Line, Heat line Plus